I have thus far bought 4 pairs of the women’s Gymshark leggings:
- Ambition leggings (2 pairs, one in size small and the other in size medium)
- Form running compression leggings (size small)
- Flex leggings (size medium)
Like many fitness goers, I discovered Gymshark via my favourite YouTubers, and I quickly fell in love with the company’s branding and pricing. Whilst I do love my ambition leggings and the quality of the flex leggings, I have mixed feelings about my experience of Gymshark as there are some issues with sizing.
Most of the reviews that I read prior to purchasing were made either by the athletes sponsored by Gymshark, or they were by women with slightly smaller waist/hip measurements than myself who were comfortably wearing the size small.
As such I have written a detailed and comprehensive review of each of the leggings, including notes on quality and sizing.
I am somewhere between a size small and a size medium in Gymshark leggings.
- I am a size 10 in UK jeans
- I generally wear a size small in most sportswear ranges
- I currently have a 28 inch waist and 34 inch hips. However, when I purchased my first two pairs of Gymshark leggings, both size small, my waist was 26-27 inches and my hips were around 32 inches.
- I opt for a 29-30 inch leg length when buying jeans.
Form Running Compression Leggings